There are so many beautiful Arizona wedding venues out there that it can be overwhelming so I wanted to share my 12 favorites! If you have any to add please comment below! Each link is clickable so you can check out more on that venue and their wedding offerings 🙂
- Desert Botanical Gardens Hosts a beautiful landscape of all sorts of desert plants from cactus, trees, flowers-you name it. It has beautiful backdrops of the red rocks from Papago Park. Plenty of beautiful spots to say your vows and host the reception. Photos by me, Kaci Lou Photography during an engagement session.
- Val Vista Lakes Want a beach wedding without having to travel? This is the place for you! They have a beach lagoon and lake that make for wonderful photos and a great party. They recently had their ballroom renovated as well! Photo by Dan and Erin Photo Cinema
- The Paseo has the best views of the Superstition Mountains plus a wonderful space for your reception.
Photo by me, Kaci Lou Photography at the Superstition Mountains (Lost Dutchman State Park)
- The Phoenix Zoo because I love animals! But seriously, the Phoenix Zoo has beautiful landscaping and plenty of room to host your wedding. How fun would it be to be surrounded by the amazing creatures there!
- Odysea Aquarium in the desert I would just have my reception here because I love natural light. But then again, it would be pretty memorable to be saying “I do” in front of the giant tank.
- Wedgewood Palm Valley I love the inside portion of the venue because most of the walls are windows, so there is great natural light! It is surrounded by beautiful desert landscaping plus a golf course and little lake. I loved their coordinator and they provided the centerpieces that looked amazing with her gold and white colors.Photo by me of a real wedding at Wedgewood Palm Valley
- Sedona- Red Agave Resort Has stunning views of the Red Rocks! I have not shot there yet, but did do a reception at the Mesa Grill right next to the Sedona airport and I love everything in Sedona!
- Schnepf Farms I love the beautiful options at Schnepf Farms. They have a Meadow surrounded by pines, a big red barn, or you can get married in front of their beautiful Peach Blossoms.
- El Chorro is known for their exquisite dining and beautiful desert backdrop. I love the architecture there as well.
- Mountain Shadows I love their chic resort! They have a lovely space to setup the ceremony and it can double as the reception space as well. It has a scenic mountain view you can get married in front of!
- The Boulders Have beautiful desert landscaping and smooth, giant boulders. They also have a few options for the ceremony site so you could go somewhere with more greenery. I like the idea of having your wedding at a hotel/resort so that your guests can stay the night after. It is also easier on you to wake up on the day of and not have to travel!
- The Sanctuary At the bottom of the camelback mountain this gorgeous resort has a beautiful botanical garden. They are also all about service. I have not shot there before, but they actually drove my clients in a golf cart to the camelback mountain trail where we were going to shoot their engagement session! I will now love them forever!
I know this is not a comprehensive list of Arizona wedding venues, but it is a start and are great options for Kaci Lou Brides that love the outdoors but also want something to accommodate their guests. This was not paid for by the venues, it is my honest opinion 🙂 Stay tuned for my next post on getting married in a National or State park here in AZ 🙂 What are your favorite wedding venues in Arizona?