I am avoiding doing actual work so I thought I would look up some cute shoe options for my brides! Here are the top 10 I cam across, from boots to barefoot to custom Etsy made options 🙂 these are clickable too if you fall in love! Let me know your favorite in the comments below or if you have any to add to the list!
1) Tan Doc Martins-So cute for getting married in the mountains
2) Love the wool on the ankle- this would be adorable for a winter wedding
3) If you need to keep your legs warm fashionably-you would have to put these on before your wedding dress ha
4) Boots for getting married in the snow!
5) I love this tan boot color-keeping the shoes light will match better with a white/light colored dress but pops of color can be fun!
6) Love the leaf inspiration of these wedding flats from Betsey Johnson
7) For warmer weather like getting married on the beach. I have had brides wear these while they are getting ready, then switch to heels.
8) So cute for a beach wedding!
9) Custom Wedding Toms-What does Etsy not have…LOVE THESE. Get your love story painted on your shoe!
10) Custom Wedding Converse-You can get these blinged out, or stitched on or painted on, anything you can imagine!
These are affiliate links in the images so I get credit if you do end up getting them, but no extra charge to you.